remax

[Remax][bigposts]

flare

[Flare][bsummary]

[Globe] Globe UNLITXT Promo

Globe Text Promo

Break through all limits with UNLIMITED texting services from Globe Prepaid. Enjoy sending unlimited text messages to Globe/TM subscribers all day, all night.

To register, simply text any of the following to 8888:

Globe Text Promo

Unlitxt20 is also available at your nearest retailer.

*Open to all Globe subscribers.

Promo is valid until December 15, 2013. Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 3456, Series of 2013.

Nuffnang

About JeipiTech

Jeipitech is a blog or forum where I share my personal experience with mobile phones and other devices to other people who has the same interest with me. I'm gadget geek so I don't know everything about technology. I will only share my personal experience with my own gadgets whether it is good or bad. This is to help other people as well on choosing the right devices to buy.